Put away that time-consuming soldering kit and experience the convenience of Kebelo® heat shrink wire connectors.
Whether you’re working under a car’s hood, wiring up a boat, or repairing electronics, these solder sleeves save you hours of work.
Just prepare the wires, position the heat shrink connectors over the stripped section, and use your heat gun at its lowest setting.
In a matter of seconds, the low-temperature solder goes through the wires to create a solid connection, the polyolefin tubing shrinks, and the hot melt adhesive bonds to your wire’s insulation.
The result? A permanent, flexible, and water-resistant connection you’ll never have to worry about.
Here are more reasons you’ll love this solder sleeve kit:
- Comes in a 100-pack that includes 4 gauge sizes
- The connectors are color-coded for quick identification
- No crimping is ever required; great for hard-to-reach areas
- Transparent sleeves allow for precise inspection
- Free Worldwide shipping
Every Pack Includes:
- 30 x blue heat shrink connectors (AWG: 16-14)
- 35 x red heat shrink connectors (AWG: 22-18)
- 25 x white heat shrink connectors (AWG: 26-24)
- 10 x yellow heat shrink connectors (AWG: 12-10)
We are shipping fast. Expect to receive your product in 3 to 7 days if you're located in USA. For international orders please allow 2 to 4 weeks for your item to be delivered.
Save 10% on your order if you buy 2 or more .
Limited Time Offer!
USA Estimated delivery time 3-7 days
REST OF THE WORLD Estimated delivery time 2-4 weeks